Enter to win an incredible Costa Rica holiday
Answer our question correctly and you could win a seven-night stay for two in Costa Rica, worth £3,000, courtesy of TravelLocal.
Costa Rica is a nature lover’s paradise.
With towering cloud forests, cascading waterfalls and sprawling rainforest canopies, its biodiversity is vibrant and varied. It is home to more than 500,000 species, hundreds of which are endemic.
Costa Rica is one of the best countries in the world for wildlife watching.
Howler monkeys, ocelots, tree frogs and jaguars are just a small sample of the animals that can be seen in its diverse ecological systems.
This special prize will give one lucky winner and their travelling companion the chance to experience Costa Rica’s incredible natural habitats and enjoy close encounters with its wildlife.
TravelLocal specialises in bespoke travel itineraries, created with local experts around the world and is bringing the ‘buy local’ concept to international travel.
This involves cutting out the middlemen and connecting the holidaymaker with their handpicked selection of local experts around the world, ensuring quality and local knowledge.
It’s a great way to benefit the countries and support the communities you visit, and get you a better trip.
After a flight from the UK to San José, the winner and their companion will travel to Tortuguero where jungle treks and boat trips await.
The tour will then head to Guapiles, a birdwatcher’s paradise, where you can see collared aracaris, oropendolas and euphonias before taking in the iconic Arenal Volcano.
A day trek will be followed by a soak in natural hot springs and dinner under the sprawling canopy.
The final day in Guapiles will include a guided trek through Costa Rica’s famous cloud forest before returning to San José.
With its fascinating and vibrant culture, exploring the city is a perfect end to this experience.
What is included
- Return flights (a voucher for £1,500 will be provided for the purchase of two return flights to San José through The Flight Centre)*
- Excursions as described
- Transport within Costa Rica – either transfers or self drive
- Seven nights' guesthouse accommodation
- Breakfast everyday, full board in Tortugero
What is not included
- Meals outside of those stated above
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Transport to and from UK airports
- Tips and gratuities
With talented local operators in 45 destinations, TravelLocal champions authenticity and fairness. From jungle cruises to beach-side spas, all itineraries are personalised, sustainable and immersive.
To find out more visit: www.travellocal.com or call 01865 242709.
Terms and conditions
- Read our full terms and conditions here before entering
- The first entry with the correct answer drawn at random after the closing date will win the holiday
- The overall prize is for one winner and a companion, who must travel together on the same trip
- The holiday is subject to availability, and must be taken between 24 April and 30 June, or from 1 September and 18 November 2017
- *International flights must be bought by the winner. A voucher for £1,500 will be provided for the purchase of two return flights to San José through The Flight Centre. TravelLocal is not a member of ATOL so cannot provide international flights. TravelLocal is a member of ABTA so all arrangements in Costa Rica have full financial protection. If you do not require flights no credit or discount will be possible. If the flights to Costa Rica cost more than £750 per person the difference must be paid by the winner.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm on 18 January 2017.
Enter your answer and don't forget to provide your contact details so that we can contact you if you win.
- Webform: | Competition |